Tuesday 24 April 2012

Culture Label

Chances are, if you're a regular Internet user and based in the UK, you've already come across Culture Label's fabulous website (www.culturelabel.com).  If you've ever been stuck for a gift for someone and Googled 'unusual gifts' or 'gift ideas', it's usually up there near the top of the search results.  Founded in 2007, the aim was to create an online store that offered affordable style, and where money spent on shopping made a positive difference to the arts.  Their founding partners included iconic and internationally renowned British institutions such as Tate, V&A, Saatchi Gallery, and the Whitechapel Gallery. Five years on, Culture Label is now home to over 200 brands and designers, including, as of March 2012, my very own Bluefinch Boutique.  


It's early days for my own little corner of Culture Label, and I have lots of exciting plans for an exclusive range of jewellery which will only be sold through there, but in the meantime, I wanted to share some of my favourite pieces from other Culture Label sellers.


Green and Gold Cup Necklace by Louise Buchan £32.50


Cat Scratching Decks by Maiden £16.50



Blue Birds Purse by Custom Made £13.50

His 'n' Her Set of Mugs by Rob Ryan £17.95



Retro Green Printed Clutch Bag by Anna's Design £19


Sew-Your-Own-Fox Tea Towel by Maiden £10


See anything you like?  I particularly love the Sew-Your-Own-Fox Tea Towel - it would make a really cute gift for a fox lover or a crafting virgin!

Jenny
  x

2 comments:

  1. Aw that fox is pretty cool, I've been after one those teatowels you turn into a doll for a while for a friend.

    And your own Culture Label venture sounds so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit in love with the fox, I may need to buy one!

    ReplyDelete